Join us at Irish Pub Craic (in the absence of a Welsh pub!) for a sit down meal to celebrate Christmas!
- The fun will start at 7 p.m. with a Christmas meal. The planned menu is turkey, roast potatoes, seasonal vegetables, pigs in blankets (sausages wrapped in bacon), stuffing, cranberry sauce and gravy for main course, with Christmas cake and brandy cream for dessert. A glass of bubbly will also be included! Eddie, the manager of the bar, will do his best to accommodate vegetarians.
- We'll be exchanging presents! Please bring one gift-wrapped present with a value of 500–1,000 yen.
- There'll be a quiz that requires minimal English language skills so that English and Japanese speakers can equally participate.
- Partners and friends are welcome.
- People wishing to skip the meal and present exchange are welcome to join us after 8.30 p.m. (no payment necessary).
If you'd like to come, please pay the 3,500 yen in advance by bank transfer (furikomi) to the St David's Society Japan account:
SMBC Bank, Kojimachi branch (number 218), account 1659927 (ordinary/futsu account), giving your name as a reference. Then send us an email (email@example.com) to let us know you're coming and any dietary requirements.
We hope to see as many of you as possible on the 8th!